Read on to discover how the Z Point Process can resolve family feuds, so that this can be your happiest Christmas yet.
- Start with a budget that doesn't stretch you, and stick to it. Never find yourself still paying for Christmas into next year.
- Tell everyone that you can only afford one present. Then you can spend less time shopping, and more time resting.
- Make Christmas fun again by trying traditional crafts to give as presents. Something hand-made is always created with love.
- Cook and bake as much as possible in advance, and fill the freezer. Remember that you don't need as much as you think.
- Give everyone their own jobs, so that you have enough help - and warn them that Santa won't come if they're not done!
- As soon as you feel tense - stop whatever you're doing. Sit down, and breathe deeply and slowly until you feel relaxed.
- When you're used to the Z Point Process you can say: "And that makes me feel", with your cue word repeated over and over in-between, as often as you need.
- After using Z Point regularly your cue word will work to give instant release when you find yourself in a stressful situation.
The biggest cause of stress at holiday time is enforced proximity to family members who you avoid for the rest of the year. Instead of hoping they will have changed, (they won't!), you can choose a permanent solution with a guided Z Point Session to make peace with them.
Once you feel relaxed, in a meditative state, you place the relative into the Clearing Circle, and say everything to them that you would love to in reality. You can be as angry as you like, and as you progress through the rounds of Z Point, you will feel calmer, and you will be guided to find the answers that will bring a peaceful result.
This Process has been successful with serious issues that have lasted for many years. One client had always felt that she wasn't loved by her step-mother, and harboured a lot of grudges and bad memories.
After the Z Point session, the next time the client met her step-mother she didn't hear the usual harsh words. Instead, her step-mother made the effort to talk to her privately, when before they could never be together without others to cover up the atmosphere. Her step-mother was open and honest about what had caused the ill-feelings, and the client was able to forgive without any resentments or reservations. They both hugged, and began a whole new relationship.
Get in touch to see how Z Point can help you too. It's never too late to release the past, and enjoy a much happier future.
"A crust eaten in peace is better than a banquet partaken in anxiety." ~ Aesop, Fables
"The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence." - Norman Vincent Peale
"Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you." ~ John De Paola
"Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are." ~ Chinese Proverb
"If you ask what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, stress and tension. And if you didn't ask me, I'd still have to say it." - George Burns