Having such a strong reason why I needed a sea view was how it manifested. The Universe responds to a clear decision backed up by your true emotions, with those feelings focused into the excitement and joy as though it had already happened.
Here are 10 notes that helped me on my way:
1) Believe in yourself. You can have whatever you dream of - nothing can stop you when you trust in the abilities of your own mind.
2) Every day release all the fear that shows up as doubts. When you stop your subconscious replaying things that went wrong in the past, you free yourself to step into your new future.
3) It's okay to accept that change is scary - you're not a robot! Don't pretend you're not afraid - when you face it peacefully, as I do with ZPoint, it soon fades away - leaving you with the clarity to re-focus on what you really want - and why.
4) Only offload your fears with those you can trust not to make you feel worse, and who will then lift your spirits back up. Those who are only always positive are as unhelpful as those who drag you down with negativity.
5) Your feelings are always valid - acknowledge them, and be kind to yourself. If you want time out to drink a couple of glasses of wine, eat chocolate, and watch a movie - do it, because it makes you feel better.
6) It isn't possible to feel 100% positive 100% of the time, and you can only manifest what is true and real for you. Don't knock yourself out trying to be somebody else - you are always enough, worthy and deserving - exactly as you are.
7) Keep a collection of things that make you feel good - quotes, and photos of nature work for me - and have them ready to pick you back up when you wobble. It doesn't matter how many times you wobble - keep your heart focused on your dream, and know you can always improve your mood.
8) Always make time to enjoy the journey - here, and now. Regularly congratulate yourself on how far you've come, and find ways that encourage you to stick with it. The more you care about yourself, the more you attract good things and people to support you.
9) Be open and alert. The more signs you notice that you're on the right track, the more you'll feel reassured that your dream is coming closer. It wasn't until after the contracts for my new home were finally signed that I actually looked at the LG logo on my TV as it started up: 'Life's Good' - I never paid it any attention before - now I smile, and agree! (The Universe is always sending you signs in lots of little ways - they all add up to make a difference.)
10) It isn't the big things - it's the small ones done every day that will carry you to your dream. The more you progress, the more in tune you'll become to your feelings - and being present and conscious is how you create a life that only feels good to you.
The reason why the sea view was essential for me is because I'm presently disabled. I don't talk about it online, because I am always exhausted as well as in pain, so I save my limited energy to focus on what takes me out of myself. I need the sea to help me relax without constant stress, and begin to create a future I love - far away from the past I hated (the Universe doesn't reward hate - only love - and that was my biggest challenge, and lesson).
Just the idea of moving was impossible, since I had no support, and every avenue I tried had a giant roadblock. My vulnerability was taken advantage of in many ways - but I refused to be a victim, and I never gave up my dream. The more I focused on it, and the clearer I made my desire, the more glimmers of hope turned into signs of possibility.
Instead of waiting to be let down by more people, feeling trapped inside my home - I chose to set myself free with unlimited, and ever-changing views of the ocean.
This is why I say if I can manifest my dream sea view - you can do absolutely anything. I look forward to hearing how your dreams came true.
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” ~ Harriet Tubman
“If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” ~ Les Brown
“20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain
“Yesterday is but today’s memory, tomorrow is today’s dream.” ~ Kahlil Gibran